Page 1: Welcome to the Locavore Survey
- This survey has been designed by Locavore, The Real Farming and the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, Coventry University.
- The survey is designed to be completed by people who are in some way connected to Locavore (e.g. volunteers, customers).
- The information you provide will be treated in confidence and any information you give will only be used publicly (e.g. reports, presentations) in an anonymised form.
- This research will help Locavore develop our services to best meet the needs of the communities we work with
- The data you have provided will help the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience (CAWR) Coventry University and The Real Farming Trust to develop an evidence base about the social impact organisations such as Locavore are having on the community.
- The data will be analysed and made available later in the year (Summer 2020)
- Completing this survey will take about 10-15 minutes depending on your answers and level of detail provided.
TO BEGIN THE SURVEY, PLEASE CLICK 'NEXT' AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Impact Coordinator - Locavore CIC
349 Victoria Road, Glasgow G42 7SA